TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions on which we, Ali’s Creationz, supply products/goods from our website to you.
“We”, “Us” and “Our” refers to Ali’s Creationz, where “You” and “ Your” refers to the customer buying the products.
These terms will tell you:
- Information about us and how to contact us
- Our products
- Price and payments
- Cancellations and refunds
- Changes to your order
- Other important information
If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss as soon as possible.
Ensure you read these terms and conditions carefully and understand them. It is advisable to save a copy for future reference. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any goods from our website.
1. Information about us and how to contact us
1.1 We are Ali’s Creationz operating from 41 Trinity Street, Rhostyllen, Wrexham, North Wales, LL14 4AF.
1.2 How to contact us. You can contact us in the following ways:
- a) by filling out the contact us form here
- b) by Facebook or WhatsApp by clicking on the the chat icon on the right bottom corner
We will endeavour to respond to you within 24 hours of your correspondence and in this respect please note our operating hours are Monday to Saturday 10am – 6pm. We note that during busy periods, such Christmas or prior to public holidays in England and Wales, we may take longer to respond. This does not however affect your statutory right under these terms and conditions.
2. Our products
2.1 We make every effort to ensure that the images we supply are as accurate as possible. We are aware that different screen resolutions, browsers and computer types may vary the colours depicted. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
2.2 We have made every effort to be as accurate as possible with the sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website, but we do allow a 2% tolerance in the information provided.
2.3 It is your responsibility to carefully read the care and health and safety instructions shown on our website and on the products for the goods you purchase.
3. Price and payments
- All prices are correct at time of publication. Ali’s Creationz reserve the right to change, alter or amend any price at any time without notice. Should a product price decrease since an original purchase, contractually we are not obligated to refund the difference. Similarly, should an increase occur prior to purchase, we are not obligated to sell at the previous lower price.
- Ali’s Creationz charges VAT at the prevailing rate (currently 20%) on all applicable purchases.
- Our site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced.
- We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you.
- If a product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or reject your order and notify you that we are rejecting it.
3.4 Accepted Payment Methods
- We accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Maestro, Google Pay, Apple Pay and PayPal.
4.1 We do accept orders from outside the UK, but only if the products are being delivered to an address within the UK Mainland. Unfortunately we cannot ship to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Jersey or Guernsey at the moment. We are only prepared to accept such orders on the basis that you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and you are bound exclusively by the courts of England and Wales.
4.2 By Placing an order through our site, you accept that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- You are 18 years old and over.
4.3 Order process:
- Orders are subject to the availability of products. In the event that the products are or become unavailable, we will notify you by email or text message.
- After placing an order through our site, you will receive an email acknowledging that we have received your order.
- Please note this does not mean your order has been accepted.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the product has been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”).
- At this point the contract has been formed and accepted by you (Customer) and us (Ali’s Creationz).
4.4 Availability and dispatch of products:
- The contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation.
- We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- In most cases we will send all products with the same order number in one delivery.
4.5 Ordering personalised products:
- When ordering personalised products you accept full responsibility for ensuring that you upload adequate quality images (where applicable) and complete the online order form accurately.
- Any text or bespoke words that you provide in relation to personalised products such as personalised balloons, banners or gift cards will be used by us in the manner and form that we receive the Text from you, including any deliberate or otherwise obvious spelling mistakes.
- We will not make any alteration to the Text unless you get in touch with us to correct this before the printing process has begun.
- Please note that the Text style will not always match the pictures on our website unless specifically requested in the additional notes when ordering.
- We will endeavour to meet your requirements as best we can. However, your requirements are open to interpretation by Ali’s Creationz, and we cannot be held liable if the product you receive doesn’t meet your expectations. We reserve the right to produce a balloon that we believe meets your requirements, while looking as good as possible, using our expertise.
4.6 Creating an Account:
- Orders can be processed through our site as a guest or as a returning customer by creating an online account.
- When you create an online account, you will need to supply us with your name and email address. Please note that we do not perform verification checks when you create an account, and it is therefore important that you provide your real name and a valid email address when signing up. This is to ensure compliance with these Terms and so that we can perform identity verification if you ever contact us about your order.
- A valid email address is also required to receive any other communications mentioned in these Terms. We will not be responsible for being unable to verify your identity or not being able to assist with your queries if you have used a fake name or email address.
- When you have created an Online Account you will be able to leave a review about your order and also receive offers and information about future products. You can unsubscribe to our emails anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the bottom of the offer email.
5.1 Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances. Dispatch time is listed on each product page. Please make sure to read the dispatch time before placing an order so it arrives in time.
5.2 We will deliver the products ordered to the delivery address supplied by you. We do advise you to check goods upon arrival.
5.3 While we endeavour to honour Next Day Delivery for helium inflated balloons, we are at the mercy of our couriers. Deliveries may be affected by adverse weather conditions and other factors outside of our control.
5.4 All orders are dispatched in enough time so that they should arrive on your chosen delivery date. However, there are occasions where our couriers experience issues which means your delivery is delayed. If your helium inflated balloon delivery is one day late, we will not provide a refund. If your helium inflated balloon delivery is more than one day late, we may provide a refund depending on the circumstances.
6. Cancellations and refunds
6.1 Cancellation of an order
- You may cancel an order within 12 hours of originally placing your order with us. You can do this by contacting us and providing your order number, name and delivery address.
- This applies only if the order has not been dispatched.
6.2 Return of products (excluding personalised products)
- We want you to be happy with everything you buy from Ali’s Creationz. If you are not completely satisfied with the goods you have received then please contact us. Once you have heard back from us and the return is agreed you can then return the items to us within 14 days for a full refund. You will return the products to us at your own cost.
- Goods must be received in original condition and packaging with all components intact. Ensure that you include full order details otherwise your refund may be delayed. Once your return has been processed, we will return any monies owed onto the original payment account.
6.2 Personalised products
- All orders are thoroughly checked before leaving our premises. On receipt of your order we request that you check the items as soon as possible. Personalised items can only be refunded if seen to be Faulty. A “Faulty” personalised balloon is when the balloon you receive is damaged in some way that it is no longer floating (deflated) through no fault of the customer. As shown on the box DO NOT open the box with a sharp object as this could damage the balloon.
- If you believe your item is Faulty through no fault of your own, then we will require notice and photographic evidence of any faulty inflated balloons within 2 hours receiving your balloon delivery. Please note if you are contacting us outside of the 2 hour period we will require time stamped photos from within the 2 hour period, otherwise our bespoke inflated balloons are non-refundable.
- If an issue arises with a balloon after delivery, but at the point of delivery it arrives in good condition then as standard we are not liable for refunds as balloons are delicate products and are subject to the environments to which they are kept.
- We can only guarantee the standard of balloons to the point of delivery, we ask that all balloons are checked immediately upon arrival.
7. Changes to your Order
Your right to make changes
7.1 If you wish to make a change to the goods you have ordered please contact us prior to dispatch and we will let you know if the change is possible. If the goods have been personalised and the order has already been processed, changes to your order will not be possible.
7.2 If it is possible to make changes to goods ordered (before being dispatched), we will let you know about any changes to the price of the goods, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask that you confirm whether you wish to proceed with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to Cancel the contract (see clause 6).
7.3 When buying personalised goods, please review the content and information provided to us carefully. Where incorrect information has been given and the order has already been processed, we will be unable to make any changes, but you will remain liable for the cost of the goods and will not be entitled to cancel the contract with us.
7.4 If you have placed an order and then seen another item you would like to add, this is not a problem. Place the 2nd order and then notify us of your name and order numbers and we will post them out in one delivery where possible.
Our right to make changes
7.5 If the product you have ordered seems to be out of stock or we no longer stock the product then we will substitute the item with a similar item.
7.6 We will use reasonable endeavours to contact you prior to dispatch to give you the option to cancel the order or accept the substitute.
8. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
8.1 Ali’s Creationz shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the delivery of goods being delayed or prevented or for any other reason beyond our control including the acts of any third parties.
8.2 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply goods for domestic and private use. If you use the goods for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
8.3 Total Liability to you will be the cost of the products purchased by you.